Since 1995, MD has been teaching in different state and private areas such as private teaching, teaching at primary level, secondary and tertiary level and other informal spaces.
Since 1995, MD has been teaching in different state and private areas such as private teaching, teaching at primary level, secondary and tertiary level and other informal spaces.In his career as a teacher he has taught courses and talks:
- The Music of John Williams in the Movies of Steven Spielberg - Dictated in ISM - Univ. Nac. Del Litoral / 2004 - 2007
- The Tango and its Mergers - University of Palermo (UP) / 2008
- Applied Informatics to Music - Liceo Municipal de Gálvez / 20011
- The Tango of San Telmo Lounge - NYU - University of New York in Buenos Aires / 2011
- Composition in Popular Music Argentina- Itinerant / 2016
As a lecturer she has taught in the following professorships:
- Audioperceptiva, Guitar, Organología y Mezcla Digital en CETEAR, Rosario (2002 to 2007)
- Harmony I, II and III - Musical Language Graphics - Liceo Municipal de Galvez- Gálvez - SF (current)
- Classical guitar and Audioperceptiva - Provincial School of Music 5030- Rosario (current)
In the field of cultural management he has been the Subsecretario de Cultura de la Ciudad de Gálvez (Santa Fe - Argentina) since December 2015.
In this area has developed different programs and productions to revalue the local actors and bring to the city artists such as Bersuit Bergarabat, Canticuenticos, Vudu, Cielo Razzo, Leo Genovese and Beatlove among others.